Organic Whole Amaranth
Amaranth is the gluten-free seed of the broad-leafed amaranth plant rather than of grasses and hence technically cannot be called a grain or cereal. However, it is often treated as one as its nutritional profile is similar. In that, it is similar to kaniwa, kiwicha and quinoa. Amaranth is now considered a super food as it.
- Ingredients: Amaranth
- Shelf Life: 6 months
Health Benefits :
- Doesn’t contain any gluten which makes it a great choice for people who are celiac or gluten intolerant and an excellent way to boost the nutritional power of gluten-free recipes
- Has a much higher protein content than for most other grains
- It is a good source of fibre
- Popped amaranth has a nutty and crunchy flavour and is great as porridge or dessert
- Amaranth flour can be added to make pancakes, muffins, rotis, wraps and quick breads.
Manufacture Name :
Conscious Foods PVT LTD
Country of Origin :