Raw White Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are one of the oldest sources of nutrition, consumed mainly by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans as early as 3500 BC.
True Elements White Chia Seeds are specially curated for vegans who find it difficult to incorporate proteins into their diet. These chia seeds can act as an egg replacement in various things and work wonders for your body. They are slightly subtle and nutty flavored seeds which when soaked in water, acquires a better taste. They are a nutritional powerhouse packed with many health benefits.
How to use True Elements raw White Chia Seeds
- Soak 1-1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds in 1/2 glass of water for 20-25 mins.
- Use them as toppings on porridges, ice cream, Oatmeal, yogurt.
- It can also be added to baked goodies.
- Packed with Essential Nutrients
- Low carbs and high in fiber.
- Rich source of omega fats.
- Good for digestion.
- Helpful in weight loss.
- Rich in Calcium
- Helps in strengthening muscle
|Why you should have this||Boost your Muscular Strength with Calcium-rich Chia Seeds|
|Ingredients||Raw White Chia Seeds|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Health Benefits||Suppresses Hunger Pangs, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||
Fiber, Omega Fats
Allergen Information :
Packed in a facility that handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
Raw White Chia Seeds. No artificial flavor, colors and preservatives.
Manufacture Name :
HW Wellness Solution PVT LTD
Country of Origin :