Raw Chia Seeds
Warriors used to have Chia seeds for gaining high energy and endurance. Some used to say that a spoonful can sustain them for 24 hours. In the Mayan language, Chia means strength. It was also known as a runner's foods as it was a fuel provider while running long distances. Although tiny, but these supersedes host a lot of health benefits.
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds are highly valued for their nutritional properties. They contain dietary fiber, protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins (A, B, D, and E) and certain minerals like calcium, copper, phosphorous, zinc and potassium. Devoid of any preservatives and artificial colors or flavors, our chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse with ample health benefits.
How to use True Elements Raw Chia Seeds :
- Soak 1-1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds in 1/2 glass of wate for 20-25 mins.
- Use them as toppings on porridges, ice cream, Oatmeal, yogurt.
- It can also be added to baked goodies.
- Chia Seeds are the richest source of Calcium.
- Improves mineral bone density and
- Strengthens the muscles.
- Low in calories and cholesterol
- Helps in preventing premature ageing of the skin caused due to free radical damage.
- Antioxidants Loaded.
|Why you should have this||Strengthen your Bones with Calcium-rich Chia Seeds|
|Ingredients||Raw Chia Seeds|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Aids in Weight Loss, Strengthen The Bones|
|Good Source Of||Calcium, Omega Fats|
Manufacture Name :
HW Wellness PVT LTD
Country of Origin :