Soyabean Flour (Bhatwan Atta)
This flour is wholly organic and has been stone ground to preserve its moisture and nutrient content. Created from soyabean, it is a reliable source of protein.
Shelf Life :
Health Benefits :
- It is a rich source of protein
- It is low in saturated fat and contains cholesterol lowering phytosterols.
- It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fibre and minerals like copper, manganese and iron.
- It can be used to make rotis and parathas
- A wide range of sweet and savoury snacks can be made using soyabean flour
Manufacture Name :
Conscious Food PVT LTD
Country of Origin :