Maida (All-Purpose Flour)- Organic
This Organic Wheat Maida or baking flour is made from a hard variety of certified organic Lokwan wheat, grown in Maharashtra. It is made by milling the endosperm of the wheat grain and, unlike whole-wheat flour, does not include the wheat germ and the bran.
- Ingredients: 100% organic maida
- Shelf Life: 3 months
Health Benefits :
- This flour has not been bleached by any chemical agents and is an organic fine flour with no additives or preservatives.
- It is great for baking artisinal breads, indian naans as well as cakes and pastries
- While this maida may have less dietary fibre than whole-wheat flour, it is a useful complement to other flours, especially during baking
- Being a less dense flour its usage results in a lighter, fluffier baked product