KSAMAH Ecological Coffee Glass - Meerkat
Drink your morning coffee at home or at your workplace with using this reliable reusable coffee cup. Made from Rice husk this coffee cup is a viable and an ecofriendly alternative to single-use plastic. Going reusable helps to cut down on your daily use of plastics and single-use coffee cups. This coffee cup is fully biodegradable. Great for both hot and iced beverages on the go.
This coffee cup is made from rice husk fiber, which is natural and safe for daily use. It recovers and creates value from what is formerly considered waste and it can be broken down in a biodegradable way, which is eco-friendly and will not bring any harm to people and the environment.
Lid Material - Polypropylene 5 (same material that is used to make baby bottles).
1. Natural and Rice Husk Fiber in a Simple Elegant Style.
2. Recyclable, Eco-Friendly, Lightweight, Premium Quality.
3. Use for hot and cold beverage.
4. No spill, Easy to use, Hand-wash, Non-breakable, Durable.
5. Product Dimensions: 475 ml.
6. Leak-proof lid.
7. Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free.
8. Safe for microwaves and dishwashers.
Care Instructions :
1. Cannot be directly used over fire, oven for cooking or steaming.
2. Natural shine on the surface will fade on daily usage, but doesn't affect the quality.
3. Due to the natural colour of the rice husk fiber, there may be slight colour difference.
4. Microwave safe ,Dishwasher safe, Freezer safe.
5. Not recommend for prolonged soaking in the water.
6. There may be a natural rice husk fragrance coming out of products rice husk for initial days which eventually fades with regular use.
7. Dishwashers may lead to loss of printing.
Manufacturers Name :
Country of Origin :