Kansa Wand - Ayurvedic Face Massage Tool
Used for over 5,000 years by Ayurvedic practitioners, the Kansa - a mixture of copper & tin, helps increase your skin’s ability to heal, balance your doshas, chakras and skin's pH level.
This Ancient Kansa face massager stimulates blood circulation, resulting in smoother, plumper and rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of Kansa Wand:
- Tones facial muscles, firms the cheekbones & jawline
- Draws out build up toxins & acidity from the skin.
- De-puff & tightens the skin.
- Brighetens & even out the complexion.
How to use:
Start by applying a few drops of your favourite oil mixed with water or our Multi floral face mist. Our Skin Brightening Facial Oil pairs nicely with this wand.
You can massage in any way that feels the best, some recommendations are:
1. Massage in zig-zag pattern on forehead, nose & cheecks, using gentle pressure.
2. Go outward & up on forehead, cheecks & jawline.
3. Use circular motions on forehead, around hairline, center of the eyebrows & around
nose in cockwise & anti-clockwise motions.
4. Can be used daily for 5-8 minutes.
discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to keep
Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid contact with moisture/water.
Keep away from
Kansa Wand Care:
- Simply wipe the wand after each use or use soap and water only on the metal part.
- For natural cleaning, use a paste made with fuller’s earth and water.
- Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
USP of the product