Herbal Lizard Repellent - Justout
Lizard Spray, which could be a completely herbal product, made up of Lemongrass, Cedarwood, and Neem tree oil. It’s non-toxic and safe to use around your family and pets. This may not stain the walls or surfaces, it’s sprayed on and is very convenient to use.
Unique blend of aromatic oils and plant extracts, 100% herbal, non toxic and biodegrable, never tested on animals, kind to waterways and marine life, safe for kids and cause zero side effects, cruelty free and vegan.
Direction for use :
- Particularly spray the lizard repellent on the surfaces where lizards roam.
- Spray continuously for 5 days.
- Lizards will be repelled and will not visit the area for a few weeks. Spray once more within the same space if you spot lizards. This may then repel them utterly and will not stain the walls.
Shelf Life :
- Do not spray on the body,floor, wall or clothes.
- Keep away from children and direct flame.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, cuts and wounds.
- Store in a cool place/ avoid exposure to direct sunlight. For external use only.
Manufacturers Name :
Country of Origin :