Hemp Sativa Oil (Cold Pressed)
Why choose Hemp Sativa Oil?
- Sativa Hemp Seed Oil is extracted naturally from hemp seeds and just like Hemp Seeds, it contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio. Our Hemp Seed Oil is 75-80% Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (the good fats). Whereas it has only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids.
- It offers a delicate nutty flavour to every dish. You can also make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this oil. Sativa Hemp Seed Oil is good for all skin types as it nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation. You can also use it for a gentle massage on your body.
Why choose Hemp?
- With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. These seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavored.
Know more about Hemp :
- Sativa Hemp Oil helps to maintain hormonal balance which helps to attain healthy menopause. It also deals with symptoms including hot flashes and depression.
- Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics. If used in cooking, it can help reduce your cholesterol rate.
- Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Sativa Hemp Seed Oil as they contain Omega 6 Fatty Acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Sativa Hemp Oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won't clog skin pores at all.
- Sativa Oil gives you gorgeous hair, nails, and beautiful skin, when used regularly. Its Essential Fatty Acids can also boost your immune system.
- Hemp Oil can be used as cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking. It also acts as a salad dressing in case you run out of Olive Oil.