Hemp Sativa Nubs
Why choose Hemp Sativa Nubs?
- Our dehulled (remove seeds hard shell) Hemp Seeds are also known as Hemp Hearts in many parts of the world and can be consumed raw, cooked or roasted. Hemp Seeds are the richest source of Protein, Omega-3, and Minerals. When compared to similar foods like Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds, Hemp seeds are generally identified as the most nutritious seeds in India.
These Sativa nubs are over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and is an exceptionally abundant source of Omega-6 and Omega-3 with a ratio of 3:1. Hence they are ideal for human health.
Why choose Hemp?
- With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. These seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavored.
Know more about Hemp :
- Hemp Seeds (Sativa Nubs) are small, white, nutty seeds that contain nutrients, minerals, and healthy fats with numerous benefits for the human body.
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk or any other high protein food.
- Edestin and Albumin, considered as “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious Essential Amino Acids.
- Presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 help control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- 64% of the Daily Value of protein per 100-gram serving is achievable from Sativa Nubs(Hemp Hearts).
- Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence acts as a weight loss supplement.
- Sativa Nubs have high levels of the amino acid- Arginine,that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Nitric Oxide produced by Arginine results in enlarged and relaxed blood vessels, leading to a decreased risk of heart disease and stroke.