Black Rice - Unpolished
Black rice was once forbidden in China not because it looked unusual but because it had such high nutrient value, and was only reserved for the consumption of royalty. Today, black rice is vastly domesticated in North East India, Bengal, Jharkhand, and Odisha, and is treasured for its medicinal properties. Commonly known as Chak-hao, it forms the centre of Manipuri celebratory feasts. It is an antiinflammatory, anticarcinogenic and a rich source of dietary fibre. Since this rice is gluten-free, it can be consumed by those who are gluten-intolerant.
100% organic black rice
Shelf Life :
Health Benefits :
- It is high in antioxidants, reduces inflammation and works as an anti carcinogenic.
- Also rich in fibre, aids in digestion, improves metabolism and controls blood sugar levels.
- Since this rice is gluten-free, it can be consumed by those who are gluten-intolerant.
- It can be used in place of polished white rice
- It makes for a good rice for risotto recipes
Manufacture Name :
Conscious Food PVT LTD
Country of Origin :