Our Bamboo Toothbrushes are made from sustainably grown bamboo which is biodegradable and provides an eco-friendly alternative to plastic toothbrushes. The bamboo is heat-treated to produce a hardened, water-resistant finish that is naturally antibacterial. Saving the planet one toothbrush, at a time!
- Pack of 5 bamboo toothbrushes
- 100% environment-friendly, biodegradable bamboo handle
- Ergonomically designed for a better experience
- Natural anti-bacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties
- Soft, non-toxic bristles for cleaner and whiter teeth. The bristles are also compostable.
- Comes in 5 different colors, so you can set your brush apart from the others
- Eco-friendly, plastic-free, compostable packaging, making it the perfect sustainable option for you and your teeth
Why Bamboo Toothbrushes?
As the world moves towards sustainable options, there's one for your brushing needs too. Your regular plastic toothbrushes end up in oceans, posing a threat to marine life and all things living. Bamboo toothbrushes are nature's solution to a more sustainable way of life. Made from sustainably harvested bamboo, our toothbrushes give you edgy, clean and sparkly teeth while saving the earth. Bamboo toothbrushes are just as good, and even better than your regular toothbrushes.
Storage and Recycling :
How To Store Your Bamboo Toothbrushes?
Store your bamboo toothbrush in a clean, dry and hygienic place. Dental experts across the globe recommend changing your toothbrush once every 3 months. Replace your toothbrush if you notice bristles fraying.
How to Discard your Bamboo Toothbrushes after use?
After using your Bamboo Toothbrush to its potential, you can compost the handle or send it to your nearest recycling unit and save the planet, one toothbrush at a time.
Manufacturers name :
Country of Origin :