Balancing Board (PRE-ORDER)
- Waldorf Board - Balancing board is believed to be a Waldorf creation and helps children with Gross motor development indoors. Such a simple creation with endless possibilities of play
- Balancing and Exercise - This board helps children exercise indoors. When they wobble with the board they work out muscles on the body that usually are not worked out otherwise. It strengthens the core and ankles. It is a perfect indoor toy with many different ways to be played with.
- Spatial Awareness - Balancing board helps children the space around them and control their body accordingly.
- Options of play with a Balance board - Balance board can be used to balance the body in a position which in turn helps exercise the muscles. Balance board can be used as a rocker when the child decides to sit and rock about. It also can be used as slide from small heights and when inverted will become an ideal climbing board. Children love to rest on it with a simple blanket underneath. They can use it as a Tunnel, a ramp for their push toys and etc.
Imported Beech Wood
9 + Months to 9 Years
Length - 90 cm
Width - 28 cm
Thickness - 1.6 cm
Arch Height - 15 cm
Weight - 3.5 kg
Clean and Care Instruction :
- Clean with a damp Cloth Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.