Wooden Nesting Bowls - Colored
- Understanding Spatial relationships and sizes - Nesting bowls can lay the foundation to understand sizes. By nesting the bowls your baby would be able to slowly understand the difference between sizes and the spaces they occupy. Over time and experimentation they gain perspective into how smaller objects fit into bigger objects but the vice versa isn't possible. This is nothing but their enhancement of problem solving and critical thinking.
- Grasp and release movement - Grasp and release movements are crucial for various developmental aspects. Nesting bowls help your baby explore this. By grasping a bowl and releasing it they are working on Hand-eye coordination which leads to fine motor development. Fine motor development is required to master the usage of tools like pencil, chalks, spoons etc effortlessly.
- Numbers and Language skills - Your child can begin counting with the nesting bowls. When an adult sits through the activity the language skills develop exponentially. You can introduce your little one to prepositions( in, over, under etc) and degrees of comparison( small, smallest, big, bigger etc). It helps you to introduce colors to your little one.
- Creativity and exploration - Let the child explore in all ways possible. They can stack the cups, build different shapes or incorporate these bowls in pretend play. For very young children you can introduce two bowls in the beginning and slowly increase the complexity.
12 + Months
Dimensions - 8.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 cm
Weight - 465 grams
Clean and Care Instruction :
- Clean with a damp Cloth Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.