- Simple Push toy - A simple push toy with Wheels will excite your little toddler like no other. They are physically and mentally helping them develop their senses
- Motor Skills - Holding the vehicle and moving around ensures Gross-Motor Skills the big muscle movements. Holding on to it and pushing it ensure the Hand-eye coordination that in turn helps develop Fine-motor skills. Fine motor is an essential component that helps children later use tools like pen, pencil, scissors etc
- Spatial Skills - A push toy like this requires your little one to think where to push the toy? how to push? will it fit in where it is going? These questions help them understand the space and encourages them to make decisions accordingly. Thus they understand how space works and are also simultaneously putting on their thinking caps.
- Imagination - Vehicle toys the best Pretend play They open a window to myriad imaginations and brings immense toy to your little one. You can also guide them by instructing directions and talk about colours. This also ensures an enrichment of vocabulary.
6 + Months
Dimensions - 18 x 6 x 7.5 cm
Weight - 160 Grams
Clean and Care Instruction :
- Clean with a damp Cloth Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.