Wooden Simple Block Puzzle
- Puzzles for Toddlers offers numerous benefits - For your young child who is developing with their abilities a perfect Wooden puzzle can offer plenty of benefits. It helps in Hand-eye Coordination and leads to development of Fine Motor Skills.
- Puzzles help Spatial understanding - Your toddler is just exploring space and sizes. Wooden Puzzles would be an ideal way to encourage them explore what fits into what and how spaces work.
- Aids Brain Development - It helps Your baby work on their Concentration. The child needs to understand how the puzzle works before attempting it so hence they are getting their Problem solving abilities sharpened here. It also helps with their cognitive development.
- Language Development - As adults we can guide through the process of puzzle solving by instructing. Words used to instruct and describe the parts of the puzzle will enrich vocabulary. We can also introduce colours, prepositions and here the names of the shapes.
- Creative play - Give them a couple of blocks and witness your little master turn into a creative mastermind.
Medium Density Fibreboard
1 + years
Dimensions - 4.5 x 16 x 16
Weight - 550 grams
Clean and Care Instruction :
- Clean with a damp Cloth Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.