Wooden Bell rattle
- Wooden Rattle can rightly Stimulate - Rattle can mildly stimulate your child and ensure to capture and slowly help them focus their attention towards the source of sound. This also can give them a sense of direction. This rattle is one of the traditional Montessori rattle that has been proven to be babies favourite throughout years.
- The Rattle Movement - When you move the rattle over your baby they will tend to try and grasp. This ensures the Hand-eye coordination is addressed. Slowly Move the rattle across the child's face and let them track the movement this process will help with Focus and Attention.
- Wood as a material can be beneficial - The tactile experience that a baby gets when feeling wood is important for their Sensorial development. Wooden rattles are long lasting. This naturally finished wooden rattle is a good Grasping aid and also can double as a Teether.
- Grasping and Rattling - When your baby is reaching out and grasping the toy their Fine motor skills are developed. When they rattle the toy their sense of sound develops. Rattles are always amusing and fun for your little one. This rattle comes with a metal bell which helps your little one experience different toys of sounds.
3 + Months
Dimensions - 10 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm
Weight - 30 grams
Clean and Care Instruction :
- Clean with a damp Cloth Clean the toy regularly with a damp cloth.
- Avoid washing with water Refrain from soaking wooden toys in water as they may swell or deform.
- Keep away from humidity To avoid mould, please store wooden toys in a dry place free of humidity. If the toy is exposed to humidity, air it out in a dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight Do not expose wooden parts to direct sun light as cracks may occur.
- Do not apply chemicals Do not use ethanol, bleach or other harsh chemical products when cleaning as it may lead to colour fading.