The world is troubling enough : Wars. Viruses. Bad Art. We don’t need dandruff to add to our list of woes. So here’s an earnest, honest dandruff-fighter for you. Use it. Then get back to worrying about pests. Or pesticides.
- Black Pepper and Inga Bark Extract to moisturise, and clear dandruff.
- Lemon Extract and Tea Tree Oil to treat dryness of scalp.
- Aloe Vera Leaf juice to prevent itchiness.
- PANTHENOL to retain natural moisture and reduce split ends.
- Added antioxidants for enhanced scalp exfoliation.
- Also effective with hard water.
Directions for use :
- Take limited amount of shampoo on your palm (one or two pumps should be enough) and apply it on wet hair.
- Message the scalp gently with the shampoo and spread the lather evenly on the hair.
- One application should be sufficient to cleanse the scalp. Repeat if you find it necessary.
- Rinse with water.
- Apply any good silicone-free conditioner to avoid any dryness, and for a good conditioning effect.