An alternative to butter or peanut butter that retains the same crunchy texture and offers a higher nutritional value. Low in carbs and high in proteins the Nutty Yogi Almond Butter is also a very good source of Vitamin E, Magnesium and Fibre. Whether added to a smoothie, spread onto apple slices or simply enjoyed on a slice of toast, our Almond Butter is a source of protein and fibre that’s suitable for vegans.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Magnesium.
- It is heart friendly.
- Controls blood pressure and maintains a good blood flow.
- Anti Oxidant and hence lowers cholesterol.
- Low GI thereby Diabetic friendly.
- Can be used instead of regular butter for better well being and health.
For super-decadent French toast, make almond butter and jam sandwiches. There are many ways to enjoy our Almond Butter, you can spread, dip, spoon and enjoy.
Almond, Coconut Sugar, Himalayan Pink Salt.
Refrigerate once opened, consume within 7 days of opening.
Best before 3 months from date of manufacture.
Nutri Info :
Nutritional Analysis ( as per 100 gm )
Manufacturers Name :
Nirvaanic Life Foods PVT LTD
Country of Origin :