This online e-commerce platform www.theelementarystore.com is a website registered in the name of Stak Foods Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Elementary Store. The Elementary Store offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- Information we may collect or receive: Depending on how you use our website or services, we may receive information from external applications you use to access our website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- How we use information: We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers, including other marketers.
- How you can protect your information: If you would like to disable our access to any passive information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, photographs, images, sounds, music, artwork, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, computer codes and software (for the sake of brevity “Content”) including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangements of such content, is the property of (www.theelementarystore.in) or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and International Copyright Laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of (www.theelementarystore.in) and protected by Indian and International Copyright Laws. All software used on this site is the property of (www.theelementarystore.in) or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and International Copyright Laws.
(www.theelementarystore.in) & design and other trademarks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Stak Foods Private Limited. All (www.theelementarystore.in) graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Stak Foods Private Limited. (www.theelementarystore.in) trademarks and trade name may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not in any manner likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that derogates or disparage or discredits (www.theelementarystore.in). All other trademarks not owned by Stak Foods Private Limited or (www.theelementarystore.in) or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Stak Foods Private Limited.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
ABOUT THE SITE
The website (www.theelementarystore.in) is an online store which carries out sale of the following: Lifestyle Products. We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the products on the website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time. The website does not screen or censor the users who register on and access the website. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the website. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes without infringing the rights or restricting the use of this website by any third party.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of (www.theelementarystore.com).
- You agree not to collect contact information of other users from the website or download or copy any information by means of unsolicited access so as to communicate directly with them or for any reason whatsoever.
- Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the Website and You agree that you shall not bypass any measures used by the Owner to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. There may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall the website (www.theelementarystore.com), Stak Foods Private Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding by both parties.